Monday, September 10, 2007

Wow--what a great product!


I love, love, love to cook, and I absolutely hate to clean up after myself--thankfully I have a very dear hubby who takes care of most of that :) Anyway, this is my new favorite kitchen appliance. I know it's 'just' a Ziploc bag, but it's so much more!

Ziploc Zip'n Steam bags are the rock star of my kitchen. They are super quick, require no clean up, and make awesome, extremely healthy food. I've used them for fish and veggies so far. The corn on the cob we made in them was probably the best I've ever eaten. We (and by 'we', I mean my hubby) made two ears in four minutes. That's less than half the time of my previous 'fast' method (wrapped in moist paper towels in micro), and the corn was way better.

I know I may seem a bit overexcited about something that is really just a plastic bag, but I really feel like it's going to change the way that we eat and save tons of time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen to Ziploc :) Crockpot liners are my current favorite cooking helper (besides Joseph). Have you tried them yet? Line the pot, pour everything in, go to work, come home, eat, and throw away the mess. No more scrubbing the pot!
Kellie