Sunday, September 9, 2007

Welcome & a peach daiquiri to get us started!

I've been talking about it for a long time, but I'm finally starting...

Announcing my blog: A-Twirl. There's no real significance to the name, other than it's availability. I wanted something that sounded happy but occasionally off-balance--like me in a nutshell :)

Anyway, to get us started, I'm going to share a mixed drink of my own concoction. This was actually conceived as a peace offering to my dear hubby who had put up with a little too much from me that day. I can be a bear to live with at times. Without further ado, the "Isn't Life Peachy Daiquiri".

Isn't Life Peachy Daiquiri
  1. Muddle peaches with raw sugar, divide into glasses (1 peach)
  2. In a cocktail shaker, mix ice, orange juice (1 shot), triple sec (1/3 shot), white rum (1 shot), and a splash of vanilla syrup (1/3 shot)
  3. Strain mix into glasses
  4. Stir, top with cubed peaches
Note: All amounts are given per serving.

No comments: